Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Jus like that - 3 aka Humerrr.. sense

I am currently suffering from writer's block, so much so that I just want to get out of this condition by writing something.So I have decided that you will bear the brunt of reading this post and not kill me for what I am going to write.Wait a second, even I don't know what I am going to write.Anyways lets see what comes out of this post.

The tradition of the 'Jus like that' posts have been such that only the writer has ever read them completely and people whom he persuaded into reading just starting throwing curses by reading the first paragraph of those posts.So don't pin much of your hopes onto this one either.I know this statement, and why even this post and this whole blog is a product of my soliloquy.So there is no need for the writer to worry, its just for the typist to continue typing what the material inside my cranium suggets.Thats now what - three personalities? I still don't know what Arun R and Arun Narayan think about it.

Just today when I was talking about The Motorcycle Diaries with Ananth the ingenuity within me created an instant joke based on punning the name of the main character of the movie - Ernesto 'Che' Guevara.With so much of a build-up I guess the joke has lost half its already impotent ability to stir the laughter.Anyways one must try his best.So here i go -

Fidel Castro and his infidelity(hope Castro doesn't castrate me for this!)


Interviewer(to Fidel Castro):Do you like USA?

Fidel Castro(in Spanish):'Che'!!

Okay I know that wasn't anywhere near a joke, but its something that crossed my brain abd so I thought I might bug you as well.Besides a recent mail I received that was posted to our class group ended with this - 'Don't keep the Laughter to yourself'.

I don't know whats happening to my sense of humour these days.I am failing awfully even in scrapping at Orkut, and most of my friends give me a stare for anything hinted as a joke.I know it must be tough times for people around me, but what to do, one man's pleasure is another man's sadness.

With thats apophthegm I guess we can coclude this vettiest post.Will try and write a sequel to this.I have lots to say about humour sense.Besides I wrote three testis(short-form for 'testimonial'; pun unintended) for Beta and he still isn't satisfied.My sense of humour is what irked him the most I guess.I guess now you know why.

1 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger Sanjana M Vijayshankar said...

"hope Castro doesn't castrate me for this"

classic! :D ROFTL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home