Friday, June 17, 2005

Placed!

I am yet to recover from what has happened today.I have narrated the incident more than some ten times now.So I'll keep shut.The news is that I've got placed in HCL COMNET.One hell of a day, I still am pinching myself every two seconds to check if this has happened for real.As a result of my pinching I am finding it extremely difficult to write this post.Plus most of my friends are asking me if its a BPO.Once and for all it is not a BPO.I just went through three rounds and here I am.I have an arrear, and it was a dream for me to see placements happen.Today like a magic, like how Krishna lifted a mountain as a small boy, he for no doubt has played a small trick today in my impertinent life and has given me this happiness, which for sure is ephemeral(No offence meant to Krishna).So I'll shut my butt, but not right away.

I'll be erring greatly if I don't mention and thank these people.So here goes.A big thanks to Janani, Mani, Mental(aka Saamu), Bhargav, Sridhar(the tourist taxi driver), Vigu(ECE-B placement co-ordinator), Rama(CSE placement co-ordinator), Praveen(
another CSE placement co-ordinator), Hari(IT placement co-ordinator), George(another IT placement co-ordinator), Shyam and all my well-wishers.

With the way I have done my exams, this has come as something more than a respite.It just happened.Just like that!(This in no way tries to promotes the writer's unreadable Jus like that post).

Enjoy & Think!

3 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations arun,
this is ur friend srikanth.u didnt have the courtesy to inform me that u have been placed.its not fair arun on ur part.pls phone me up and when ur going to give me treat.pls let me know.
ur friend ,
c.srikanth

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Arun said...

hey thanks a ton srikanth!!...we will forgive my retardness..allright?

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Arun said...

ooops sorry vivek agarwal..iam chking this comment after real long time...has hcl comnet already visited ur campus?..if not pls feel free to mail me and ask me on anything u'd wish to know abt the placement...will try my best to clear it for ya..take care..keep droppin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home