Thursday, June 23, 2005

Where it all leads unto? or Fcuked up!

I am like fuckin bored with life.I don't even know why I am writng this post.I know its because I am bored.No, no its not because I am bored.Its because I am frustrated with life.There is just no satisfaction, no joy, no nothing whatsoever.It all seems as though the world is a big farce.Even blogging has become bloody boring.I don't know why I even live.But I guess, may be it is to say all this, watch a movie occasionally, chat with friends, go to the net, chat up with friends there, blog on some event or on something you've gotta say about or say nothing about.

All that is bullshit for sure.I know it.I know I am not here to do that.Its something else.But whats that something else thats dying for me to lay my hands on it is what is troubling.I wanted to study lots about astrophysics, space and its vageries and all the mind-boggling theories.
I wanted to go to NASA and I was so very much interested into all that.It was the sole reason of me opting for ECE at SSN.There at SSN I have done a commendable job, that I should be awarded the highest civilian award for enduring 3 years of meaninglessness.Then I thought about going to the management side, but realised that I haven't matured enough to take that pressure.I probably will do something on that side later in life.Sometimes I just feel 'to hell with space and all that' and that I just wanna become an astronaut right away and fly into empty space, even if it means to losing my breath there.But reality hits me, when I know that I haven't done or worked in any way.Worked in the sense as to put a paper or do some research.I have become fuckin lazy and I dream like an idiot.My thinking in the metaphysical direction is no longer as intense as it used to be during my school days.I feel like I am losing direction.I don't know where I am being lead.I don't know many things.Sometimes I don't want to know.

For all people at this stage you are probably FCUKED up with life.Don't worry, time doesn't stop and change runs hand in hand.May Orkut save you from your status quo.

PS:This post was written in a moment of frustration and madness.It might not express the feeling of the writer anymore or probably it can be much worse than what has been portrayed, right now.

4 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what Mister?
Your reviews and all the other so called boasts(posts)suck like stinking shit....

What the hell are you thinking about your cheap crap? You think they are contemporaries to Malgudi days or Motorcycle diaries???

If thats what you think then may the sky fall on your head...........

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Arun said...

I am very happy you took notice of my posts and paid considerable thought into what I was thinking....you'll be remembered as one of the few, but coveted fans of 'The 'A' Factor'.Thanks!

 
At 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I hope you've collected your senses and are feeling better. I know I can't reassure that you'll become a cosmonaut or astronaut or some naut [nut:p], but I'm sure you can reassure yourself that you'll try to do what you can do.

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Arun said...

thank you silpa for ur reassurance...iam feeling definitely better..thanks again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home